- Consultation Checklist
- Consultation Information Sheet
- Case Info Form- WORD
- Case Info Form – PDF (must save prior to entering text)
- Case Presentation Form-WORD
- Case Presentation Form – PDF (must save prior to entering text)
- Fidelity Checklist
- Shiny Website
Consultation completion requirements vary for those therapists that are part of Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) agencies.
- Oklahoma Department of Mental Health (ODMHSAS) Therapists: Required to complete a minimum of 9 consultation calls with a Nationally Certified TF-CBT Trainer along with fully completing a TF-CBT case while on consultation.
- All Other Therapists: Required to complete a minimum of 9 consultation calls with a Nationally Certified TF-CBT Trainer along with actively staffing a TF-CBT case while on consultation.
What to Expect During Consultation
|Meeting Information||Following the Introductory Training you will be assigned to a consultation group. You will receive emails containing the date, time & Zoom meeting information. If you do not receive these emails, please double check your Spam or Junk folders first. Then, please contact OKTF-CBT@ouhsc.edu to let us know.|
|TF-CBT Cases||You will be required to identify a minimum of two TF-CBT cases to staff on consultation.
|Case Info & Tracking||We have put together a form to aid us in tracking your TF-CBT cases.