Date/Time05/09/2019 - 05/10/2019 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
LocationNicholson Tower Auditorium and Conf. Room F
Add to Calendar
2 day Advanced TF-CBT Conference
05/09/2019 - 05/10/2019 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Register Now for the Advanced TF-CBT Conference
This two‐day conference on Thursday and Friday, May 9th and 10th, 2019, at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City will provide therapists with extended training in the application of Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF‐CBT). It is designed for therapists who previously completed a two‐day introductory TF‐CBT training and are actively implementing the model in their therapeutic work.
Each conference day will provide intensive morning sessions on Trauma Narrative implementation (Thursday) and Cognitive Processing (Friday). Intensive sessions are offered at three skill levels to support tailored training experiences for participants. Afternoon sessions will offer varied interactive workshops on TF-CBT implementation from which participants can select.
The two-day TF-CBT training is designed for the following:
• Master’s level therapist or higher OR in a graduate level psychology training program
• Completion of TF‐CBT Web
• Completion of 2‐day Introductory TF‐CBT training
The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Nicholson Tower Conference Center
940 NE 13th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
The Advanced TF-CBT Conference cost is $200. For TF-CBT therapists interested in attending training, the early bird cost is $150.00 ($75 per day) until April 12, 2019. Registration after this date is $200.00 ($100 per day).
TF-CBT therapists from ODMHSAS Hope and Resilience Contract agencies, OKDHS Sponsored Agency TF-CBT Training Program, and the OUHSC Project Making Medicine TF-CBT Training and Consultation Program receive waived registration fees.
Advanced TF-CBT registration includes:
- 11.5 CEUs
- Conference Bag and Materials
- Access to Oklahoma TF-CBT Website Downloadable Resources
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch
- Thursday’s TF-CBT Reception
- OUHSC Visitors’ Garage Parking
Make check payable to OUHSC and mail to the attention of:
OUHSC Child Study Center
1100 NW 13thSt.
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
or to pay by credit card (Please also complete the registration form at the bottom of the page)
How to Register for the 2019 Advanced TF-CBT Conference
All attendees are required to register online, including those with waived registration fees. New Oklahoma TF-CBT website users will create a login ID/password and existing users will use their original login ID/password. Any questions may be directed to the Oklahoma TF-CBT program at: (405) 271–5700 or email OKTF-CBT@ouhsc.edu
This conference is being held at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center – Nicholson 5th Floor Conference Center located at 940 NE 13th St, Oklahoma City, OK. Several hotels are located an easy distance from the OUHSC campus and participants are responsible for making their own reservations.
Convenient accommodations near OUHSC include:
- Embassy Suites – Oklahoma City Downtown Medical Center
741 North Phillips Avenue, Oklahoma City, (405) 239-3900
- Sheraton Oklahoma City Hotel 1 N Broadway Ave, Oklahoma City • (405) 235-2780
- Courtyard Oklahoma City Downtown 2 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City • (405) 232-2290
- Residence Inn Oklahoma City Downtown/Bricktown 400 E Reno Ave, Oklahoma City • (405) 601-1700
- Hampton Inn and Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown 300 E Sheridan Ave, Oklahoma City • (405) 232-3600
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel 10 N Broadway Ave, Oklahoma City • (405) 228-8000
Please fill out the forms below in their entirety and submit to enroll in this event.
*****NOTE: Supervisor Name and Email is for ODMHSAS Agencies only. Training participation requires permission by your agency's supervisor in charge of coordinating child trauma treatment services.